Sunday, July 12, 2015

fascinations

NEW LIFE


:) Feels good to be sharing this. I wish I got on the computer more to share, reminisce and complete actions, fully finish a cycle through recapitulation. Would be wonderful, it's been awhile but here I go. I'm alive!!! Yayy :)

Love is blowing with the wind, like a dust bunny or a feather, this is a new time to begin. Winding down, to and fro, I let go. I release my energy into the bed of soft buckwheat and rest my head. This is not a need, it's an energetic wave I'm riding. I breathe. To and fro, I stay. Rest, rest, relax. Leave.

Lie. Never again, shall false words repeat. Never again, shall I try to be mean. I am me, and I challenge myself to retrieve the pure essence of hope and silence. Positive outlook when needed. When retreated, nothing but lies cloud the mind. May I be still. May I remind myself, that I will be alright. I can go on, alive, beautifully. Life by my side. Life. 

To stand, up when I don't want to, straight when I don't see how, strongly, lovingly After the fall.

:)

This, now, no predictions, breathe. Trip not, walk slowly

No comments: