Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Effort meets fate.. still a believer

here comes memories!
taking you down... down to a place i found a long time ago. memory lane!
i'll do my best with dates. this is all from an old journal. SEDOP notepad.

hospital: Nov 7 2008----Stanford Nov 12 2008---- SUMMIT Dec 3 til like April 2009.

12/8/11 120 lbs. Semi back to my old self. Eating wise--that's all. 16 years old. 11 to go.....
exhausted, not sleep deprived. sad. hate money. hate gas. hate humans. love love and those who do too. school is for dummies. let me live!
I don't want a boyfriend. I want stability. I want someone to count on. Support. Be there when I need and want you, and I'll be there for you. Wait for me. Love me. What more could one want.........
I have a constant feeling of nonexistance while at the same time everything is so real. Every decision matters so much. too much
I'm just a small person in such a fantastically huge world (that i'll never see all of or understand. how great is it that it doesnt matter!) im trying to do my best to make a difference, do big things. (that idk about yet.. what they are) it's starting to frighten me.

Haha this one's funny. "don't forget keanu huerta. marry him one day"... i thought thanhthanh, scott and syd were all super imp people in my life. maybe. too bad none of them stuck. they're all the devil!

11-28-11    I had a dream. Tim texted me just to say hi. Oh how I wish we could be friends.
I keep thinking about Scott.
I'm prob gonna break up with Jake. he's such a cool, good guy. he'll find someone.

No comments: